Friday, March 6, 2009

Yet again here I go…….

Yet again here I go…….

We’ve planned to go to NASA Johnson Space Centre Houston tomorrow.
This is the second time I would be going to NASA but even today the word NASA itself gives me a thrill. What would be my first sight tomorrow –the NASA logo, the US flag, a building etc? Would the area inside the Space Centre have changed? How many people will be there? What new to see? What old to re-collect?

NASA a dream, a passion, the grandeur!
How many times would I have recited its name when I was a kid? How many times I just wanted to see something associated with it? How many times I still Google it out? How many day dreams I see of being there?
Yet going there the second time is again making me so nervous, my stomach is full of butterflies and the heart beat is high.
Feels like going on a first date ;) The anxiety and the innocence a combination so rare!
All of a sudden I am only seeing goodness in life, how blessed I feel to accomplish something I had dreamt of since I was a kid.

There’s this voice coming from deep inside, Hey I am going to NASA, Hey I am going to NASA, Hey I am going to NASA, yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment